Make a meal your whole family can enjoy. The best part is zero cleanup!
1. Fill up ziplock bags with chopped up peppers and zucchinis. Add salt and pepper and put in cooler.
2. Marinate chopped steak, chicken or protein in your favorite marinade and put in separate bag.
3. When you get to campsite, spay aluminum foil, put the protien first, then the peppers on top and wrap.
4. Cook for 30 minutes, check to see if the meat is done, pull off the fire and enjoy!
5. For cleanup, just throw away the aluminum foil!